'I could be bounded in a nutshell,
and count myself a king of infinite space...' ~Hamlet
18 September 2005
Reason #2471 why I am psychologically screwed up
Said by my dad to me just now on the phone: 'So are these first-graders you're teaching?'
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
By the way, Bridget, I have not really figured out this blog nonesense. So, everytime a comment it's not signed, it's me, you know, Jamie, and I'm sorry I forgot to sign it. I hate technology. By the way, the site looks great. Very appealing background.
If it's any consolation, my dad's like that too. Although this year he did remember my birthday... so I guess there's hope. I like reading your blog... you keep a pretty good sense of humor about the whole thing. ~Jen
Hope you survived the tornado! At least you weren't on the JetBlue flight that had to land with cocked-up landing gear! (That was on CNN at the same time as the tornado/hurricane updates.)
Wow. Just...wow. I'm feeling your long-hours-and-people-don't-understand-a-goddamned-thing-and-deserve-to-get-stabbed-in-the-mouth pain. You know, the kind that has a vice grip on the very cockles of your soul. Yeah. People suck. That's really where I'm going with this.
4 comments:
By the way, Bridget, I have not really figured out this blog nonesense. So, everytime a comment it's not signed, it's me, you know, Jamie, and I'm sorry I forgot to sign it. I hate technology. By the way, the site looks great. Very appealing background.
If it's any consolation, my dad's like that too. Although this year he did remember my birthday... so I guess there's hope. I like reading your blog... you keep a pretty good sense of humor about the whole thing. ~Jen
Hope you survived the tornado! At least you weren't on the JetBlue flight that had to land with cocked-up landing gear! (That was on CNN at the same time as the tornado/hurricane updates.)
Let me know that you're okay!
Wow. Just...wow. I'm feeling your long-hours-and-people-don't-understand-a-goddamned-thing-and-deserve-to-get-stabbed-in-the-mouth pain. You know, the kind that has a vice grip on the very cockles of your soul. Yeah. People suck. That's really where I'm going with this.
Moose
Post a Comment