**edited due to random company spam -- that's right, this blog merits spam comments from a company. I've really hit the big time now. **
Perhaps 'the plague' is a slight exaggeration, but it sure doesn't feel like one. I've got the sore throat from hell and half a voice. So deep, in fact, that when someone called earlier, she asked if she could speak to me. I thought about making some crack about a secret boyfriend/male secretary but couldn't think fast enough.
So after teaching for the entire day today (because both directors were going to be gone and what kind of sub am I supposed to get), I have finally got tomorrow off. And for those of you who are somewhat familiar with my work ethic (damn Puritans), you know it's got to be pretty bad if I'm taking off work.
But first: sleep. Lots and lots of tea and sleep. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Bridget. Gute Besserung!
This is off topic, but I just talked to a former host family of yours from waaaaaay back when and they are convinced you are applying for a job in this here town again. Is this true? (Are you nuts?) :-)
Will you be here in July (or June or whatever)?
Post a Comment