aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH WHAT WAS I THINKING?
This application is kicking my ass. It has grown legs and arms and is beating me to death. The worst part is the guilt I feel for springing reference requests on my three references. ('Uh, hi...do you remember me? Super! Would you write me a reference? Great! How about for next week?') Though I do things at the last minute, I hate it.
Stressing out majorly at this point.
On the plus side:
1. Müs caught the BNL reference.
2. I made shrimp scampi for dinner. I am awesome.
3. New running shoes are also awesome. No wonder Americans wear these all the time.
4. The wedding yesterday went well. Hopefully I will be getting paid soon.
02 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's alright dude. You'll be fine. Just play with the online lite brite: http://www.sfpg.com/animation/liteBrite.html#
And, I don't know how likely it is that you'll be able to get ahold of me this weekend. It's a bank holiday (WOOHOOO I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY FOR COLUMBUS DAY!), so I've got the DAY OFF and a 3 day weekend from Dots. But if I remember (ha!), I will try to call you from Kevin's cell phone or something.
Chin up, Charlie! I mean, Bridget!
Post a Comment