'I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space...' ~Hamlet
Un-shun!That website is awesome! I too would buy that entire website if I had won the lottery.Re-shun.Just kidding!Also, Anna says you should contact her when you move to the Mother Country. Jolly good egg! *clonk*
don't forget about Birthday Part Deux: The Reckoning. Can we get pie for that? I think there should be pie.Also, I actually did get you some Vermont swag.mus
1. We should get some ice cream pie from Izzy's! Hopefully they'll have Guinness..2. SWAG: Stuff We All Get. (heh, Michael Scott)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Un-shun!
That website is awesome! I too would buy that entire website if I had won the lottery.
Re-shun.
Just kidding!
Also, Anna says you should contact her when you move to the Mother Country. Jolly good egg! *clonk*
don't forget about Birthday Part Deux: The Reckoning. Can we get pie for that? I think there should be pie.
Also, I actually did get you some Vermont swag.
mus
1. We should get some ice cream pie from Izzy's! Hopefully they'll have Guinness..
2. SWAG: Stuff We All Get. (heh, Michael Scott)
Post a Comment