14 October 2007

Announcements

I'm now on gmail, so if anyone has Google chat, we can chat! Send me an email and I'll let you know my chat name. (Still using my other email address(es), so use either or both of those.)

Also, send me an email if you want my snail mail address here... and I'll send you a postcard! I'll probably get around to sending you a postcard anyway (that is, if I have your address), but that sentence sounded like it needed some reciprocity to it.

Thus endeth the blatant plea for attention announcements.

1 comment:

Heto said...

I have gmail (hetobeto), but I don't know how to use Google chat. Plus, anytime you'd probably be around (awake) to use it, I'll be stuck at work, which, right now, is the Most Boring Place Ever (TM). But seriously, I'm not complaining. Business'll pick up soon enough.

And yeah. Send me your address! I'll find something to send to you!!