In job-search-related news today: a school called me this morning, asking what was going on with my application. I told them my transcript still hasn't come in (damn you, registrar!) but everything else was done. Which was kind of a lie, but I finished the rest of the application this morning after she called, so it's not a lie anymore. Now I need to run out to OfficeMax or someplace to fax in everything (but the transcript) before the school has a board meeting at 6. And she wants to set up a conference call next week so I can do a phone interview with a lot of people at once, it seems. Er...okay? Don't really have a choice, do I? Interviews scare the crap out of me, and I never pull them off well, particularly over the phone. But if this school is in such desperate need of people as it appears, maybe it won't matter.
Other than that, some family issues going on today. Not really necessary for the blogging world, I feel. If you really want to know, ask; if it affects you, you know about it already. Wow, doesn't that sound all cloak-and-dagger.
09 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment