...Heather! Good guess on the (Inter)National Chain Store of Hell; you got it on the first try! I'll think of an appropriate award and send it to you. (perhaps a...certificate? Ha ha ha...I crack myself up.)
And to Pamela: Is Hy-Vee pronounced like 'ivy' except with an H at the beginning? Because I don't see how else you could say it.
Not much else to report today, except: The long-lost GBS CD has been found!! I don't shriek much (if, in fact, ever) but I actually made a similar noise for joy when I found it in my desk the other day. Quite possibly my favorite CD, and back after a two-year hiatus. Maybe I should clean a bit more often.
Off now to research MN and plan a lesson.
16 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you got that pronouncation....I'm pronouncing it more of he-vee....oh well....
Good luck with the lesson, and watch out MN!!!! ~Pamela
Post a Comment