Wow, has it really been 200 posts? It feels like just yesterday, I was lamenting my generally boring existence and lack of job, or writing odes to Canadian television. But here we are, 200 posts later, and it's been quite a trip. We've had some good times, and some not-so-good times. We've had quite a relationship, you and I, even if it is rather one-sided. Whoops, sorry about that; I shouldn't be so judgmental. It's all right that I put more into this relationship than you do; you're busy and I understand that. You're always around when I need you, though, so I can't complain.
What, you didn't get me anything for my 200th post? That's okay, I didn't get you anything either.
Here's to another 200 mundane, rather silly posts!
Love,
Bridget
*****
And now for something completely different: This video is about the most hilarious, adorable thing I've ever seen; I've watched it five times now and it's made me laugh every single time.
No comments:
Post a Comment