27 February 2006

Today has been brought to you by...

...these three words: day from hell. I'm not even going to get into it, it'll make me too depressed. In summary: (1) I have zero control over my class and (2) The kids are learning absolutely nothing.

Jamie, I might have overestimated when I said that I can handle another year of kindergarten.

Bright spot of the day: My grandparents sent me a Christmas present: a huge fleece blanket! So when I'm wallowing in self-pity because I suck at teaching and am lonely, at least I'll be warm.

*yanks self out of self-pitying pit*

Time to go do some schoolwork. Surprise, surprise.

2 comments:

Heto said...

It was just a bad day. Kids have them. Teachers have them. Sometimes they coincide and the classroom tears a hole in the space-time continuum.

Other times it just feels like life is impossible. So I guess you should just be grateful that you aren't altering the whole universe!!

Heto said...

Yeah, so I stumbled across this and think it might help your plane ticket woes:

http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/minneapolis-msp-tofrom/