My housemate asked me earlier this evening if I was going to play violin today. (strangely, this is not an uncommon question from him) I said yeah, I have to practice for the wedding I'm playing in tomorrow, but I'd rather not have it recorded, ha ha. He was like, okay, I won't tape record it. I thought that this was a weird turn of phrase, but whatever.
So I wait until he's downstairs watching TV, and I play around for about half an hour. I pack up, leave the room, and he's standing there with the camera and says, 'Can you do that last part again?' WTF, dude?? I was pretty ticked off at this point and was like, 'I asked you not to record me.' He goes, 'I said I wouldn't tape record you.' I was like, seriously, this is not funny. I'm not going to get into a semantic argument with you right now; the point is, I asked you not to tape me practicing, and you did it anyway. When he saw that I was so pissed off, he said, 'Okay, okay, I'll erase it.'
WTF, dude. If this tape even ends up on the internet, I will be so pissed. Creeeeepy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds to me like your housemate is more than a little crazy. How many days until Cambridge?
MfG,
Jen
p.s. will be reinitiating a blog soon... will keep you posted
Woo for Jen's reinstated blog! Let me know when you have it up and running; I'd love to hear about life in VA. ;-)
Post a Comment