- Sunshine - for the first time in at least a week
- Massive piles of leaves at the curbs - these were very tempting!
- A pre-teen (tween?) girl on what seemed to be an electric mini Vespa - seriously, what the hell, suburbs? My parents wouldn't even let me get a Power Wheels when I was little.
- Bedraggled ghosts and scarecrows from Halloween
- Lonely pumpkins discarded in a cardboard box at the curb
- People putting up Christmas lights and decorations
- Leafblowers: 3, Rakers: 3 - I am cheered by this; I didn't think anyone raked their leaves anymore
- Neon stakes on either side of driveways in preparation for snowplow season
- A dead squirrel laying face-up on the sidewalk... directly underneath some power lines
08 November 2009
Day 8
Things I saw on a walk today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment